Nonstick vegetable oil spray
4 tilapia fillets
4 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped, or 1 14 ½ ounce can of diced tomatoes, drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
1½ teaspoons thyme
¼ cup pitted black olives, diced, or 1 small can
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup red onion, diced
1 tablespoon lime juice
Parsley and lemons to put on top
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Arrange fillets in the dish and make sure the fish does not overlap.
- Mix all other items in a bowl.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the fillets.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with parsley and add lemon juiced from a slice of lemon.
4 (Serving size: 1 fillet)
Prep time: 10 mins. Cook time: 20 mins.
Calories: 265, total fat: 16g, saturated fat: 2g, cholesterol: 58mg, sodium: 172mg, total fiber: 3g, protein: 22g, carbohydrates: 9g, potassium: 635mg