With just 5 minutes of prep time, this smoothie is the perfect way to jump-start your day.
- 3-4 cups cut cantaloupe
- ½ cup orange juice or 2% milk for a creamier smoothie
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or other frozen fruit)
- Place the ingredients in a blender. Don’t forget to cover it with a lid!
- Use the medium to high speed to mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- To increase the thickness, add more frozen fruit. To create a thinner mixture, increase the orange juice or yogurt.
Prep and cook time:
Prep time: 5 min.
Amount per serving: 92 calories; Carbohydrate: 20g; Fat: 1g; Protein: 3g; Dietary fiber: 2g
Contributed by North Texas Food Bank