Chicken Salad Wrap
You can make this low-sugar wrap in 15 minutes or less, so it’s perfect for a quick and easy lunch.
- 1 can chicken, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 whole wheat or corn tortillas
- Lettuce or spinach leaves
- Mix chicken, onion, mayo and salsa in a small bowl.
- Line tortillas with lettuce or spinach leaves, add chicken mixture, and roll it up.
- Wrap and put in your refrigerator for later or enjoy immediately!
Prep and cook time:
Prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 2-3 min
Amount per serving: 312 calories; Carbohydrate: 21g; Fat: 14g; Protein: 27g; Dietary fiber: 2g
Contributed by Houston Food Bank