Your whole family will love this enchilada recipe.
- 1 large can (40 oz.) chili without beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups grated, reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat oil in small skillet.
- Soften tortillas one at a time, turning once. Do not fry.
- Place a large amount of chili (right out of the can) down the center of the tortillas.
- Top chili with onion and cheese.
- Roll up tortillas and place them seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining chili and cheese.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes.
Prep and cook time:
Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 8 min.
Amount per serving: 422 calories; Carbohydrate: 35g; Fat: 26g; Protein: 20g; Dietary fiber: 4g
Contributed by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service