½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ cup milk
½ cup ketchup
¾ cup dry oatmeal
1 lb lean ground beef
3 tbsp onion
½ diced green onion
½ tbsp onion powder
½ tbsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon mixture and divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until temperature in center of meat loaf is 160 degrees.
- Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups.
Prep Time: 8 min. Cook time: 1 hour.
Amount per serving: 230 calories; Carbohydrate: 8g; Fat: 12g; Protein: 21g; Dietary fiber: 1g
Kansas Family Nutrition Program