One Pan Spaghetti
This recipe can be made in one pan. It’s quick and delicious, and it’s easy to make and clean up.
1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
3 cups water
1 can tomato sauce
2 cups broken spaghetti (whole wheat)
2 ½ tsp oregano
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp pepper
1 cup cheese
- Brown meat and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet). Drain fat.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce, and spices; bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti, cover pan, and simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- When spaghetti is tender, top with grated cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Prep and cook time:
Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 10-15 min.
Amount per serving: 220 calories; Carbohydrate: 29g; Fat: 5g; Protein: 13g; Dietary fiber: 2gppp
Oregon State University