Rainbow Fruit Salad
This fruit salad is colorful and good for you.
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 nectarines, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Honey Orange Sauce:
- ⅓ cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-½ tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- dash nutmeg
- Prepare the fruit.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix.
- Just before serving, pour honey orange sauce over the fruit.
Serving size: 1 cup; 96 calories, 22g carbohydrates, 1g fat, 1g protein, 2g fiber
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute