- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, layer the spinach, red onion, strawberries, chopped walnuts or almonds, and fresh mint.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
- Add in olive oil and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly. Serve immediately
Prep time: 5 min.
Amount per serving: 90 calories; Carbohydrate: 6g; Fat: 7g; Protein: 2g; Dietary fiber: 2g; Serving size: 60g
Contributed by San Antonio Food Bank