4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
½ cup salsa
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
½ green bell pepper, chopped
½ cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
4 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Mix cream cheese and salsa until smooth and creamy in small bowl.
- Spread mixture on each of the tortillas.
- Top with vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Roll tortillas to make a wrap.
Calories, 248; carbohydrate, 32gm; protein, 16gm; total fat, 5gm; saturated fat, 1.4gm; trans fat, 0 gm; cholesterol, 9mg; fiber, 4gm; total sugars, 6g; sodium, 594mg; calcium, 241mg; folate, 18mcg; iron, 1.5mg; percent calories from fat, 32%.
Photo Credit: Rick Gayle Studio. Image and recipe provided by: Arizona Nutrition Network.