Banana Ice Cream
This frozen treat is topped with nutmeg, which has lots of health benefits.
½ cup low-fat milk
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ easpoon nutmeg
- Peel bananas and freeze overnight in a freezer bag.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and blend in blender until smooth.
- Slowly add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the bananas have a frozen yogurt texture.
- Eat and serve immediately or keep in the freezer for up to one week.
- Feel free to add flavorings, toppings, or mix-ins like cinnamon, cocoa powder, dried fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, or fresh fruit!
Prep and cook time:
Prep time: 6 min.
Amount per serving: 137 calories; Carbohydrate: 35g; Fat: 0.5g; Protein: 2g; Dietary fiber: 3g.
Contributed by Brighter Bites