1 medium banana
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
2 Tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Peel banana and cut in half.
- Put a popsicle stick in the center of each half.
- Spread banana halves with peanut butter.
- Pour chopped peanuts onto a plate and roll banana halves in peanuts.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and freeze before serving.
2 (1/2 banana pop)
5 min; freeze time 1 hour
Calories, 153; carbohydrate, 17 g; protein, 5 g; total fat, 9g; saturated fat, 1.5 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 3 g; total sugars, 8 g; sodium, 38 mg; calcium, 11 mg; folate, 31 mcg; iron, 1 mg; percent calories from fat, 53%.
Recipe adapted from aboutpeanuts.com.