Cheesy Crunchy Chicken Dippers
These tasty chicken strips are easy to make. Kids love them!
1 cup flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
4 egg whites
½ cup milk
1 ½ cup cornflakes
1 cup shredded cheese
6 chicken breast
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In one bowl mix flour with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a second, separate bowl, beat the eggs with milk.
- In a third separate bowl, crumble the cornflakes and mix with the cheese.
- Generously coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken pieces in flour, then into the egg-wash, then roll in the cheesy-flakes mixture, coating the entire piece of chicken and place on the baking pan.
- Discard any unused mixes after coating chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning halfway through to ensure even browning.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Prep and cook time:
Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 25 min.
Amount per serving: 236 calories; Carbohydrate: 22g; Fat: 3g; Protein: 27g; Fiber: 1g
Arizona Nutrition Network