Chocolate Drizzled Frozen Grapes
This frozen dessert is high in vitamin C.
1 cup seedless grapes
1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon fat-free milk
½ teaspoon powdered sugar
- Wash grapes, remove stems, and dry with paper towels.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Freeze 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- About 5 minutes before serving, place chocolate chips and milk in a small microwavable cup.
- Microwave on high 20 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted.
- Microwave another 10 seconds if necessary or until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove grapes from freezer; divide in 2 dessert dishes.
- Top grapes with powdered sugar, using a spoon.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over grapes.
- Serve immediately.
Prep and cook time:
Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 2 min.
Amount per serving: 81 calories; Carbohydrate: 18g; Fat: 2g; Protein: 1g; Dietary fiber: 1g
Contributed by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service