- 1 can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- ½ bag (8 oz.) whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes (or 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (or ¼ tsp garlic powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head lettuce, torn
- *Optional: 1 can corn, drained
- **Optional: 1 ½ teaspoon dill
- Toss the pasta, salmon, tomatoes, onion, and corn* in a large bowl.
- Mix in oil, lemon or lime juice, garlic, and dill.** Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 15 minutes. Serve over lettuce.
Prep time: 15 min.
Amount per serving: 225 calories; Carbohydrate: 24g; Fat: 15g; Protein: 3g; Dietary fiber: 10g
Contributed by Feeding Texas